PREPARE FOR LAUNCH - Tomorrow morning - See ACTION items

PREPARE FOR LAUNCH - Tomorrow morning - See ACTION items

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Greetings all! / Salut tous le monde!

Yes, it is true! Tomorrow is the big day.  / Oui! C'est vrai, le
lancement sera demain youpii!

Michael and I were working on the wiki today, and Patrick got it all
shiny and ready to go with all the right finishing touches. / Michael et
moi on a travaillé sur le wiki aujourd'hui et patrick a fini toute les
petite retouche pour qu'elle soit toute prète.

We will send you the launch letter tomorrow en Anglais et en Français
and hope you will - do the following: / On vous enverra la lettre de
lancement demain matin en espérant que vous allez faire le suivant:

forward it to friends, associates and relevant organizations, send to
relevant mailing lists, blog, and/or pass on to press contacts or your
political representatives. / Envoyer la letter a vos amis/es, associé/e,
organismes d'intérèts, au listes, bloggé, et/ou soumetté la à vos
contactes de presse et vos représentant politiques.

ACTION: check your bios, the founders list, read some of the content and
make any necessary corrections on the wiki.
ACTION: vérifié vos bios, la liste des fondateurs, lisez l'info et
faitent les corrections nécéssaires.

Ciao for Now! / a bientôt!
Tracey

Re: PREPARE FOR LAUNCH - Tomorrow morning - See ACTION items

Hugh McGuire
hooray!

Tracey P. Lauriault wrote:

> Greetings all! / Salut tous le monde!
>
> Yes, it is true! Tomorrow is the big day.  / Oui! C'est vrai, le
> lancement sera demain youpii!
>
> Michael and I were working on the wiki today, and Patrick got it all
> shiny and ready to go with all the right finishing touches. / Michael et
> moi on a travaillé sur le wiki aujourd'hui et patrick a fini toute les
> petite retouche pour qu'elle soit toute prète.
>
> We will send you the launch letter tomorrow en Anglais et en Français
> and hope you will - do the following: / On vous enverra la lettre de
> lancement demain matin en espérant que vous allez faire le suivant:
>
> forward it to friends, associates and relevant organizations, send to
> relevant mailing lists, blog, and/or pass on to press contacts or your
> political representatives. / Envoyer la letter a vos amis/es, associé/e,
> organismes d'intérèts, au listes, bloggé, et/ou soumetté la à vos
> contactes de presse et vos représentant politiques.
>
> ACTION: check your bios, the founders list, read some of the content and
> make any necessary corrections on the wiki.
> ACTION: vérifié vos bios, la liste des fondateurs, lisez l'info et
> faitent les corrections nécéssaires.
>
> Ciao for Now! / a bientôt!
> Tracey

Re: PREPARE FOR LAUNCH - Tomorrow morning - See ACTION items

Russell McOrmond-2

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Tracey P. Lauriault wrote:

> Greetings all! / Salut tous le monde!
>
> Yes, it is true! Tomorrow is the big day.  / Oui! C'est vrai, le
> lancement sera demain youpii!

   April 26 is also "World IP Day" (Not Internet Protocol, but that
lobbyist term to refer to an antiquated way of thinking of patents,
copyright and trademarks as if they had any relation to tangible
property).

   http://wipo.int/edocs/prdocs/en/2006/wipo_pr_2006_445.html

   It may be interesting to send out an information release tonight that
linked your launch with that day.  It may get picked up by the media who
would be reporting.

  2415+ Canadians oppose Bill C-60 which protects antiquated Recording,
  Movie and "software manufacturing" industries from modernization.
  Send a letter to your Canadian MP! --> http://digital-copyright.ca/

Re: PREPARE FOR LAUNCH - Tomorrow morning - See ACTION items

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
good idea russel!

I'll do that tonight!