Greetings

Cory Horner
Hi all,

Stéphane sent me an invite a few weeks ago -- sorry for being late!

I'm Cory, the guy responsible for howdtheyvote.ca, and a 24-year-old
UVic engineering grad.

For my day job, I work at an open-source GIS consulting firm in
Victoria.   Digging through the archives, I see GIS-talk: great!
Certainly not the only thing we'll be talking about, but location is so
very useful.

I look forward to learning from and working with you all, and seeing
what we can collectively accomplish.

Cheers,
Cory.

Re: Greetings

Michael Lenczner
sweet!

really nice to have you aboard, cory.

I met the people from http://www.theyworkforyou.com/ and thepublicwhip
at a conference this fall.  Inspirational stuff.  And it's great that
your project is already up and running.

mike

On 1/23/06, Cory Horner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Stéphane sent me an invite a few weeks ago -- sorry for being late!
>
> I'm Cory, the guy responsible for howdtheyvote.ca, and a 24-year-old
> UVic engineering grad.
>
> For my day job, I work at an open-source GIS consulting firm in
> Victoria.   Digging through the archives, I see GIS-talk: great!
> Certainly not the only thing we'll be talking about, but location is so
> very useful.
>
> I look forward to learning from and working with you all, and seeing
> what we can collectively accomplish.
>
> Cheers,
> Cory.

Re: Greetings