Fwd: 4th International Open Data Conference 2016

Fwd: 4th International Open Data Conference 2016

David Eaves
Call for Proposals

Begin forwarded message:

From: "IODC'16 Operational working group" <[hidden email]>
Subject: 4th International Open Data Conference 2016
Date: March 18, 2016 at 12:08:43 PM EDT

Dear David Eaves,

On the website of the 4th International Open Data Conference it has been published the section of the Programme Committee in which you take part.

The Call for proposals will be open until April 3, which is deadline to receive the contributions to the IODC16 programme. We send you detailed information with the requirements to participate. Please, we would appreciate if you can share this information amongst your network, to help us shaping the best possible agenda.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards

IODC´16. OPERATIONAL WORKING GROUP
SECRETARY OF STATE FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION SOCIETY
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY, ENERGY AND TOURISM – SPAIN
[hidden email]
#IODC16

news-c4p-16dlft.jpg (103K) Download Attachment
Call for Proposals IODC2016.docx (102K) Download Attachment