weird about invitation

Michael Lenczner
i just realized that if I got the invitation from one of the 4 of us
that i would look at who else was in the subject field and think that
it was really weird.  because it looks like that list of 5-8 people
are the *only* people that were invited to be co-founders.  and it's a
weird list.

I'm going to re-email my list telling them that they are just some of
the 30 people that had the invitation sent out to them.  that we broke
it up into for so as to be better able to respond to people.

mike

Re: weird about invitation

Patrick Dinnen
Makes sense. My invite actually went out with me as the only visible
recipient, the others were BCCed, which would probably do the same
thing.

Patrick

On 1/4/06, Michael Lenczner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i just realized that if I got the invitation from one of the 4 of us
> that i would look at who else was in the subject field and think that
> it was really weird.  because it looks like that list of 5-8 people
> are the *only* people that were invited to be co-founders.  and it's a
> weird list.
>
> I'm going to re-email my list telling them that they are just some of
> the 30 people that had the invitation sent out to them.  that we broke
> it up into for so as to be better able to respond to people.
>
> mike

Re: weird about invitation

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
hmmm!
i hate filling the boxes with follow up emails to people i do not know!
my list had 14 people on it! i thought of bcc but then wanted them to
see each other!
i'll think about it some more and also take a wait and see approach.