university audio & writing

Joe Murray
Just going through the last few weeks of posts now.

I'd be happy to be a cofounder.

I agree we should keep focus on civic data.

Nonetheless, for those who are interested, MIT makes all their course stuff
like syllabi available to all online, and I believe also recordings of
lectures. My wife, Lisa Austin ([hidden email]), wrote most of the
UofT policy regarding IP (intellectual property) in teaching materials, and
provides a more nuanced approach that in practice moves very much in this
direction. One Australian law school, I can't remember which, posts video
recordings of all lectures online.

Joe Murray, PhD
President, JMA Consulting
57 Grandview Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M4K 1J1
416.466.1281, 416.466.1277 (f)
[hidden email]
Skype: josephpmurray