tagline

Michael Lenczner
what should our 1or two sentance pitch/tagline be?  The thing that we
will put on the front page.

How bout:

"Being an engaged citizen means being an informed citizen.  We believe
that citizens need open access to civic information involves and
affects us and that new communication technologies should be to use in
making this information available to the public."

And then at the end:

"In an Information Society - THIS is what democracy looks like!"

feel free to change/edit on the front page.  i put it there just to start.