signed in - function

Tracey P. Lauriault-2

Does the list have a function that advises list members when new people
sign in?

cheers
tracey

Re: signed in - function

Patrick Dinnen
I don't think that's an option. There is a setting for the list
administrator to get notified when new people join the list.

We could edit the welcome email to ask people to introduce themselves to
the list, if we want to do that.

Patrick

Tracey P. Lauriault wrote:

> Does the list have a function that advises list members when new people
> sign in?
>
> cheers
> tracey

Re: signed in - function

Robin Millette
Patrick Dinnen wrote:

> I don't think that's an option. There is a setting for the list
> administrator to get notified when new people join the list.
>
> We could edit the welcome email to ask people to introduce themselves to
> the list, if we want to do that.
>
> Patrick
>
> Tracey P. Lauriault wrote:
>
>>Does the list have a function that advises list members when new people
>>sign in?

Hi,

I guess I should introduce myself (in another mail), I'll probably write
in french (not that I have a problem with english, only I find french
gets easily set aside on bilingual mailing lists, so I make an effort to
keep it alive), but would an RSS feed enumerating the latest subscriber
help ? It would need a little patchwork, but nothing too complicated.
Let me know if you're interested.

Re: signed in - function

Michael Lenczner
i don't know about that - it might be very cool but I'll leave it up
to others to chime in.

but I would *love* a weekly rss2email of the delicious tags of coacid.

those of us that don't use RSS readers keep up to date on what's being
bookmarked.

On 1/8/06, Robin Millette <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Patrick Dinnen wrote:
> > I don't think that's an option. There is a setting for the list
> > administrator to get notified when new people join the list.
> >
> > We could edit the welcome email to ask people to introduce themselves to
> > the list, if we want to do that.
> >
> > Patrick
> >
> > Tracey P. Lauriault wrote:
> >
> >>Does the list have a function that advises list members when new people
> >>sign in?
>
> Hi,
>
> I guess I should introduce myself (in another mail), I'll probably write
> in french (not that I have a problem with english, only I find french
> gets easily set aside on bilingual mailing lists, so I make an effort to
> keep it alive), but would an RSS feed enumerating the latest subscriber
> help ? It would need a little patchwork, but nothing too complicated.
> Let me know if you're interested.

Re: signed in - function

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
i like it!