inviations? + tranlated letter + plans?

Re: confused - see the error message

Stephane Guidoin
That's an error message you received from the mailing list ? I also had a
problem yesterday, I think I missed some messages also.

Hmmmm did you receive the change of password I sent yesterday ?

Stef

Selon "Tracey P. Lauriault" <[hidden email]>:

> ok - this will make you shake your heads but I am not confused!  see below.
> I went to the new list link and did not a welcome thing ....
>
> ******************
>
> The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
yep but did not work i think!

Stephane Guidoin wrote:

>That's an error message you received from the mailing list ? I also had a
>problem yesterday, I think I missed some messages also.
>
>Hmmmm did you receive the change of password I sent yesterday ?
>
>Stef
>
>Selon "Tracey P. Lauriault" <[hidden email]>:
>

>>ok - this will make you shake your heads but I am not confused!  see below.
>>I went to the new list link and did not a welcome thing ....

>>The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

Patrick, I'm afraid this one is for you...

Stephane Guidoin
Yes I received something similar yesterday....

I don't know how the mailing list works. Patrick, do you thing you could have a
look ?