e-gov conference in montreal (in september)

e-gov conference in montreal (in september)

Michael Lenczner
ICEG 2007: The  3rd International Conference on e-Government
University of Quebec at Montreal, Montreal, Canada
27-28 September 2007

http://www.academic-conferences.org/iceg/iceg2007/iceg2007-home.htm

The call for papers is far away, but I was worried I would forget to share this.

Re: e-gov conference in montreal (in september)

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
looks like they need some e-Governance strategies to me!