change the page-holder

Michael Lenczner
Steph, can you change the html page to say "civic information and
data"  -as opposed to just "civic data"?

in french and in english?

A small thing, but if the url get's shared around then i want people
to get the right idea.

also - can we blog this now?  or is it better to wait?  and wait for what?

i think that the invite is going to get around, and i would just as
soon that the three of us (patrick, steph, and me) all put it up
ourselves.  but maybe i'm really off on that...

mike

Re: change the page-holder

Michael Lenczner
sorry - i went and had a shower and now i know that blogging the
invite is not a good idea.

i just got a little excited

;-)

mike

On 1/4/06, Michael Lenczner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Steph, can you change the html page to say "civic information and
> data"  -as opposed to just "civic data"?
>
> in french and in english?
>
> A small thing, but if the url get's shared around then i want people
> to get the right idea.
>
> also - can we blog this now?  or is it better to wait?  and wait for what?
>
> i think that the invite is going to get around, and i would just as
> soon that the three of us (patrick, steph, and me) all put it up
> ourselves.  but maybe i'm really off on that...
>
> mike

Re: change the page-holder

Stephane Guidoin
> Steph, can you change the html page to say "civic information and
> data"  -as opposed to just "civic data"?

Done. I was about to put a link to the wiki on the homepage but it might be
better to let the wiki "hidden" for webcrawlers and random visitors.

> also - can we blog this now?  or is it better to wait?  and wait for what?

Blog this on our own blogs or set up a blog on civicacess.ca ? May be we could
write a little about it on our respective blog... just to say something is on
the move ;)

Stef

Re: change the page-holder

Michael Lenczner
i would say no to setting up a blog for civic access just yet.  let's
discuss it with the new people.  because nothing's worse than a blog
that never gets updated.

geowankers (a list that tracey and i are on) is a great worldwide
community of practice without having much happening besides the
mailing list.

On 1/4/06, Stephane Guidoin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Steph, can you change the html page to say "civic information and
> > data"  -as opposed to just "civic data"?
>
> Done. I was about to put a link to the wiki on the homepage but it might be
> better to let the wiki "hidden" for webcrawlers and random visitors.
>
> > also - can we blog this now?  or is it better to wait?  and wait for what?
>
> Blog this on our own blogs or set up a blog on civicacess.ca ? May be we could
> write a little about it on our respective blog... just to say something is on
> the move ;)
>
> Stef

Re: change the page-holder

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Michael Lenczner wrote:

>i would say no to setting up a blog for civic access just yet.  let's
>discuss it with the new people.  because nothing's worse than a blog
>that never gets updated.

i agree

>geowankers (a list that tracey and i are on) is a great worldwide
>community of practice without having much happening besides the
>mailing list.
>
>On 1/4/06, Stephane Guidoin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>>Steph, can you change the html page to say "civic information and
>>>data"  -as opposed to just "civic data"?
>>>

>>Done. I was about to put a link to the wiki on the homepage but it might be
>>better to let the wiki "hidden" for webcrawlers and random visitors.
>>

>>>also - can we blog this now?  or is it better to wait?  and wait for what?
>>>

>>Blog this on our own blogs or set up a blog on civicacess.ca ? May be we could
>>write a little about it on our respective blog... just to say something is on
>>the move ;)

i like this!