ah gang! Where are you?

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Hey gang!  how ya all doin!
I guess we are all swamped, but alas,
the question is
do we launch or do we wait?
It is a busy time but maybe it is a good time! Maybe just a few or the
whole list?

I'm here, just there :)

Stephane Guidoin
Sorry for being absent during the last week but I'd a huge projet till
last wednesday.

I read the launch thing. I agree with most of it. I just think we are
better not to say when we want to go "public". It may take a while to
keep all those people (co-founders). Most of them may answer after many
days or weeks. Then we'll have to discuss with them before going public.

I can translate the invitation in french this week end.

Now we should decide who sends to whom ? For example I have put my name
after Corey from howd they vote (talk with him a little). It means that
I will send the invitation to him. This way we can make sure no one is
left behind.

What about this monday to send the invitation ?

Stéphane

Re: I'm here, just there :)

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Sounds Good!
Adjust the English one as you see fit.

I will send to my gang as I spoke with them. But not all of them yet!
Cheers
Tracey

Stephane Guidoin wrote:

>Sorry for being absent during the last week but I'd a huge projet till
>last wednesday.
>
>I read the launch thing. I agree with most of it. I just think we are
>better not to say when we want to go "public". It may take a while to
>keep all those people (co-founders). Most of them may answer after many
>days or weeks. Then we'll have to discuss with them before going public.
>
>I can translate the invitation in french this week end.
>
>Now we should decide who sends to whom ? For example I have put my name
>after Corey from howd they vote (talk with him a little). It means that
>I will send the invitation to him. This way we can make sure no one is
>left behind.
>
>What about this monday to send the invitation ?
>
>Stéphane

Re: I'm here, just there :)

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
you are right i forgot! or am hesitant! but lets do and see what happens!