When will civicaccess.ca be open?

Russell McOrmond-2

   I forgot about the HTTP password when adding a link to the site on
http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/1997   .  The feedback reminded me
that most people can't go to the site yet.

   When is the plan to launch?

  2415+ Canadians oppose Bill C-60 which protects antiquated Recording,
  Movie and "software manufacturing" industries from modernization.
  http://KillBillC60.ca    Sign--> http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/

Re: When will civicaccess.ca be open?

Robin Millette
On 3/11/06, Russell McOrmond <[hidden email]> wrote:

>    I forgot about the HTTP password when adding a link to the site on
> http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/1997   .  The feedback reminded me
> that most people can't go to the site yet.
>
>    When is the plan to launch?

Last week :)

I think we had consensus with the announcement, or almost. When that's
confirmed, we can finish the translation and, well, launch it.

Am I right ?

Robin 'oqp' Millette (aka Lord D. Nattor)
http://rym.waglo.com/wordpress/

Re: When will civicaccess.ca be open?

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
The launch was not all firmed up yet!
Still a few more people signing up 2 or 3 yesterday!
Perhaps next week!
Cheers

On 3/11/06, Tracey P. Lauriault <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  The launch was not all firmed up yet!
>  Still a few more people signing up 2 or 3 yesterday!
>  Perhaps next week!

Of course, I'm not trying to "mettre la charrue devant les boeufs".

So, we're happy with the latest annoucement message? Should I go over
the french translation now to finish it?

Robin 'oqp' Millette (aka Lord D. Nattor)
http://rym.waglo.com/wordpress/

Re: When will civicaccess.ca be open?

Michael Lenczner
i think that we are.  I made the changes people suggested.