Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us

Hugh McGuire
been a busy day on this list, but thought this might be of interest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE

Re: Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us

Robin Millette
On 2/2/07, Hugh McGuire <[hidden email]> wrote:
> been a busy day on this list, but thought this might be of interest:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gmP4nk0EOE

Nicely done, I put a theora version here:
http://rym.waglo.com.nyud.net:8080/machine-is-using-us.ogg

Although I have a few reservations about the distinction it makes
between html and xml... we'll probably show it at our next short movie
night at la Bande-Passante (4th Monday of every month, Montréal).

--
Robin 'oqp' Millette : http://rym.waglo.com/