Visit to Montreal - CivicAccess.ca meetup?

Visit to Montreal - CivicAccess.ca meetup?

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Hi gang!

I will be in Montreal between the 7th and 21st of July and would love to
have a CivicAccess.ca meetup, see the faces of the wonderful people i
have met and interacted with on the list.

It could be a weekend afternoon or an evening after work, my schedule is
flexible.  I do not know the city very well and would love to meet you
in one of your favorite gathering places (Hugh - I understand you are an
expert in these matters - Montreal from Beer to Whiskey -
http://dosemagazine.blogsome.com/2006/06/05/buy-my-book-please/).

On peu meme parler dans les deux langues! Formidables!

Let me know (offlist) and lets pick a date, as i understand ones social
calendar fills up quickly in your fair city!  (Also, any leads on some
pickup coed soccer?)

Cheers
tracey

Re: Visit to Montreal - CivicAccess.ca meetup?

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Here is a narrower bunch of days - Between the 7th and the 16th - since
it looks like there is a fine open source shinding the week after:
http://facil.qc.ca/cal/month.php?year=2006&month=07