Use of Open Data to solve a problem: Singapore: How the Circle Line rogue train was caught with data

Use of Open Data to solve a problem: Singapore: How the Circle Line rogue train was caught with data

Glen Newton

Re: Use of Open Data to solve a problem: Singapore: How the Circle Line rogue train was caught with data

David Eaves
Ha! I interviewed Daniel last night (his morning?) and we talked through this example - must have prompted him to write it! This is super useful - thank you Glen!

dave