The ODX Open Data Blueprint is here! Get your copy.

The ODX Open Data Blueprint is here! Get your copy.

John Chiappetta
ODX is excited to announce the release of the Open Data Blueprint: A best practices guide for municipalities and businesses to innovate using open data.

ODX met with municipalities across Canada to understand how municipalities and companies are working together to achieve commercial results from open data. We learned a lot and identified many opportunities.

We've spent the last few weeks putting together a guide that municipalities can use to develop a smart city strategy with help from open data and Canadian companies.

And now, for the first time ever, the Open Data Blueprint is available for download!

--
John Chiappetta
Project Coordinator