Scott Brison Open Government Google Hangout

Scott Brison Open Government Google Hangout

James McKinney-4
Minister Brison will be hosting a Hangout Wednesday (tomorrow) at 1PM EST on open government. Tweet your questions to #OpenGovCan.

I know people on this list have opinions on open government! I encourage you to take the opportunity to raise those issues on Twitter for this Hangout, so that we can have the best possible questions being asked.

Here are some of mine for instance:

Will Canada make commitments in its action plan to fulfill the G20 beneficial ownership principles?
https://twitter.com/mckinneyjames/status/717467357720002560

Will @scottbrison work with @JudyFooteMP to release postal code database?
https://twitter.com/mckinneyjames/status/717452616750473220

Will Canada's action plan advance 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda?
https://twitter.com/mckinneyjames/status/717477079714041856

James