Reminder: Canadian Open Data Award nominations

Reminder: Canadian Open Data Award nominations

Jean-Noé Landry
Hi everyone,

The nomination period for the Canadian Open Data Award ends on April 30 and we've only received 3 nominations so far.

Surely more than 3 individuals or organisations deserve this national recognition!

As many of you on this list are active members of the Canadian open data community, could you take a few minutes of your time to nominate someone or an organisation?

Here are all the details, including the nomination form: http://opendatasummit.ca/awards/

Remember that you can't nominate yourself or your organisation (but could get someone to nominate you or your organisation ;)

And, on a related note, we're still looking for sponsors in case you have any suggestions. Get in touch!

Thanks,

Jean-Noé

--

Jean-Noé Landry
Director, Strategic Initiatives

Register now for the Canadian Open Data Summit!

Re: Reminder: Canadian Open Data Award nominations

Keith Loo

Good call.

We’ll do a social / digital blast on MWNW.

Cheers,

Keith Loo

Open Platforms Lead  | Microsoft Canada  |  [hidden email]   |  416.456.4941  |  @theKeithLoo

www.WebNotWar.ca – Open Source, Open Data, Open Learning: supporting a better and open web.