RFP: Drupal Developer

Pam Woolridge

The Council of Canadians is seeking a developer for a short-term contract. The project is to create a website template, implement CiviCRM, and configure an online action centre using Election Canada's postal code lookup database. Submission deadline: June 15, 5:00 p.m. EST.

Visit our website for more information: http://canadians.org/about/jobs/06-June-07.html

Pamela Woolridge
The Council of Canadians
Communications Officer (Web)
700-170 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1P 5V5
Tel.: 613-233-4487, ext. 252
1-800-387-7177, ext. 252
Fax: 613-233-6776

** check out our website at canadians.org**

Re: RFP: Drupal Developer

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Thanks Pam!

I moved it around!

Cheers
btw - does CC have an access to data campaign or research stream? Or has
it ever been a discussion at any of your round tables?