Quoted in the Guardian Blog

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Hey folks!

Yours truly is quoted in the Guardian Free Our Data blog.  I
corresponded with Charles Arthur of the Guardian some time ago to
introduce CivicAccess and to discuss the lack of journalism in Canada on
this topic and to applaud their work.  He posted an email response to
the Free Maps in Canada.  I sent the response to him from CivicAccess
but he put my work address in there instead as it was in the footer of
the email.  I may have to change that depending on whether or not the
centre where i work minds being associated with my private political
work.  CivicAccess would have been better but i guess folks default to a
university as i guess this is assumed to be more authoritative.

Check it out:
http://www.freeourdata.org.uk/blog/?p=119