Please stay tuned, we're experiencing technical difficulties

Please stay tuned, we're experiencing technical difficulties

Patrick Dinnen
Over the last couple of days we have been experiencing some problems
with the mailing list, messages getting bounced for lots of recipients.
We're working on fixing this asap, so please bear with us.

If you received a message this morning that you were automatically
unsubscribed you can ignore it, I've resubscribed everyone who got taken
off the list because of bounces.

In the meantime, if you're worried about missing out on any messages,
you can always check the archives on the web at
http://civicaccess.ca/pipermail/civicaccess-discuss_civicaccess.ca/

Thanks, Patrick

Re: Please stay tuned, we're experiencing technical difficulties

Patrick Dinnen
OK, the problems should be fixed now, thank you to the efforts of
Phillip Smith of CommunityBandwidth.ca, who kindly donates the hosting
for CivicAccess.ca.

If anyone has any further problems with list email bouncing please email
me directly pdinnen at gmail dot com.

Thanks, Patrick