Ottawa has a new Open Data licence.

john whelan

http://ottawa.ca/en/mobile-apps-and-open-data/open-data-licence-version-20

So hopefully we can import all the bus stops into OpenStreetMap now plus a few drinking fountains.

It may not sound much but we've been waiting three years to get to this.

Note to Bjenk I think this means we can bring in the address data as well.

Note to everyone else Bjenk is running a project at Stats Canada that he thought was about crowd sourcing but we had a teleconference at Stats and Tracey smiled sweetly at him so now he's incorporating some Open Data into the project.  It's amazing to watch her in action.

Cheerio John