Local Open Data Census Google Group

Jury Konga

Hi folks

Here’s the link to the Google group where some discussion has started  https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/open-knowledge-canada----local-open-data-census   My apologies as it appears I didn’t have the public setting correctly turned on – it should be open to all.  Please advise if you have problems accessing.

We’re planning to make a decision around the initial census datasets within the next two weeks so we can get started on populating the census.  I look forward to your thoughts via the Google group.  Thanks.

Cheers  Jury