Jason Hanania for U.S. Senate, Founder of evoteAmerica

Jason Hanania for U.S. Senate, Founder of evoteAmerica

Christopher D. Ritter
Hey Everyone,

I haven't seen any information about Jason Hanania pop-up in our discussions, and wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that he's running on an Evoting platform -- though I'm not sure exactly WHICH platform he's using.

Here's his campaign website which contains information about being an Evoting Candidate:

Here's the website for his evoteAmerica vision for democracy:

And finally his Twitter account, which would use more than 24 followers!

--

Christopher Ritter
[hidden email]

Re: Jason Hanania for U.S. Senate, Founder of evoteAmerica

Cory Horner-2
This seems unrelated to open data.

Unless we're talking about electronic voting records as open data.  But violating the sanctity of the secret ballot is too dangerous an idea in my opinion, so any form of electronic voting is out.

> On May 16, 2016, at 10:17, Christopher D. Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I haven't seen any information about Jason Hanania pop-up in our discussions, and wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that he's running on an Evoting platform -- though I'm not sure exactly WHICH platform he's using.
>
> Here's his campaign website which contains information about being an Evoting Candidate:
>
> http://www.jasonhanania.com/
>
> Here's the website for his evoteAmerica vision for democracy:
>
> http://www.evoteamerica.org/
>
> And finally his Twitter account, which would use more than 24 followers!
>
> https://twitter.com/evoteAmerica
> --
> Christopher Ritter
> [hidden email]

Re: Jason Hanania for U.S. Senate, Founder of evoteAmerica

Christopher D. Ritter
My apologies if this is off topic! Please disregard.

On Mon, May 16, 2016, 3:55 PM Cory Horner <[hidden email]> wrote:
This seems unrelated to open data.

Unless we're talking about electronic voting records as open data.  But violating the sanctity of the secret ballot is too dangerous an idea in my opinion, so any form of electronic voting is out.

> On May 16, 2016, at 10:17, Christopher D. Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I haven't seen any information about Jason Hanania pop-up in our discussions, and wanted to make sure that everyone was aware that he's running on an Evoting platform -- though I'm not sure exactly WHICH platform he's using.
>
> Here's his campaign website which contains information about being an Evoting Candidate:
>
> http://www.jasonhanania.com/
>
> Here's the website for his evoteAmerica vision for democracy:
>
> http://www.evoteamerica.org/
>
> And finally his Twitter account, which would use more than 24 followers!
>
> https://twitter.com/evoteAmerica
> --
> Christopher Ritter
> [hidden email]