ICIS

Chmuryk, Steffan L ILMB:EX
ICIS

I'm a student at UVic, currently I'm completing a coop work term with the Integrated Land Management Bureau in Fort St. John. Considering the goal for which the civic access group is stated, perhaps you should inquire into the Integrated Cadastral Information Society (ICIS). There is a significant amount of information available, if you know where to look, regarding private and public lands; for more information check out the map viewers on (www.nric.ca), particularly imap, the Land and Resource Data Warehouse (LRDW), the Integrated Land and Resource Registry (ILRR), the Online Cadastre, and the ICIS map view. There are lots more to check out too, and soon they may have census and BCStats information in this system too. For any inquiries regarding data, contact the LRDW. I can help too.

Steffan Chmuryk
Resource Information Technician
ILMB: Fort St. John
(250) 787-3435