Fwd: Save the Date and call for Proposals: 2017 GovInfo Day BC

Fwd: Save the Date and call for Proposals: 2017 GovInfo Day BC

James McKinney-4

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carla Graebner <[hidden email]>
Subject: Save the Date and call for Proposals: 2017 GovInfo Day BC
Date: October 18, 2016 at 10:41:57 PM EDT

Hi Everyone,

The next GovInfo Day BC will be Friday, April 28, 2017.

We are in the process of identifying prospective speakers so if you have any recommendations or if you want to present on innovative services/endeavors in your library or recommend a topic related to government information, legal resources or data resources, please let me know by mid-January.

If you're interested in participating in a lightning talk (5 minutes or less), let me know.

Thanks!

Carla

Carla Graebner
Librarian for Research Data Services and Government Information
W.A.C. Bennett Library, Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6 Canada
Email: [hidden email]
Tel: 778.782.6881
Fax: 778.782.6926

"Data that is mobile, visible and well-loved stands a better chance of surviving"
~ Kurt Bollacker