Fw: ** Survey re May visit of UN Working Group

Fw: ** Survey re May visit of UN Working Group

Claire Woodside

Interested in Business and Human Rights. The UN Working Group on Business and human Rights will be visiting Canada! There will be meetings in major cities across Canada, the following is only for those based in Ottawa. It would be great if people can attend!