First Conference for CivicAccess

Stephane Guidoin
This was already annonced before the official launch, but it can be useful to
remind (for newcomers) that Michael Lenczner and I will attend a conference and
present our point of view concerning the issue of access to civic data and
information.

The organizers sent yesterday the official press release and it's available here
: http://www.cllap.qc.ca/2006/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=29

Here's what we provided as a first draft for the presentation to be accepted at
the conf : http://civicaccess.ca/wiki/Activities/Events/CLAPP_2006

We'll put the slideshow as soon as possible and other relevant data.

Unfortunately there's no english version :-/ But simply put it's a conference to
promote open source software in public administrations. many tech people &
managers from public administration will be there. It's a perfect place to
deliver our message to ease access to civic data for citizens (and firms).

Stef