FW: HIRING Research Associate

Claire Woodside

From: Claire Woodside
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 3:13 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: FW: HIRING Research Associate

From: Claire Woodside
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 3:13 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: HIRING Research Associate

Hi all,

PWYP-Canada will be hiring a junior research associate to help with a number of research and policy tasks. I would really appreciate your help to circulate the call for applications, which is attached. I have also posted the call for applicants on our website here: http://www.pwyp.ca/images/PWYP-Canada_hiring_part-time_research_associate.pdf.

The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of the extractive sector and relevant policy issues facing the sector. They will be able to conduct policy research and analyze payment flows. A huge benefit would be someone who has experience creating infographics and working with Tableau!

Cheers,

Claire

Claire Woodside

Director/Directrice

Publish What You Pay Canada/Publiez Ce Que Vous Payez Canada

331 Cooper st., Suite 600

Ottawa, Canada

(Tel) 6132376768 ext 29 (Cell) 6137943536

[hidden email] - @pwypcanada

www.pwyp.ca

PWYP-Canada hiring part-time research associate.pdf (299K) Download Attachment