Cost Recovery Documents - Juicy stuff!

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
While working on the pres for Geotec with Gabe, I found the following.
Can anyone recommend any more?  I or (someone) can put the following on
the wiki politiques page!

Does anyone know of any other good reads?

We are looking for some good sound bites.
************************

BACKGROUND PAPER NO. B7/E5:
Cost Barriers to Information and Possible Impacts on CISE
Prepared for the Secretariat, Task Force on CISE
by Brenda Buchanan, Management Consultant
March 6, 2001
http://www.cise-scie.ca/english/library/bg_papers/Cost_Barriers/Cost_barriers.pdf

Project Report
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
GEOSPATIAL DATA POLICY STUDY
http://www.geoconnections.org/programsCommittees/proCom_policy/keyDocs/KPMG/KPMG_E.pdf

RÉSUMÉ
ÉTUDE DES POLITIQUES RELATIVES AUX
DONNÉES GÉOSPATIALES
http://www.geoconnections.org/programsCommittees/proCom_policy/keyDocs/KPMG/KPMG_F.pdf

Presentation by the Business Coalition on Cost Recovery
to the House of Commons
Standing Committee on Finance
Wednesday, May 22, 2002
http://www.cfib.ca/legis/national/pdf/5125.PDF

Business Coalition on Cost Recovery (BCCR)
Open Letter to Parlimentarians
Cost Recovery Policy
http://www.cfib.ca/legis/national/pdf/5117.PDF

Challenge for Change: A Study of Cost Recovery Report of the Standing
Committee on Finance
Maurizio Bevilacqua, M.P.
Chairman
June 2000
http://www.parl.gc.ca/infocomdoc/36/2/fina/studies/reports/fina01/07-toc-e.html
(see recommendations)

User Fees Act
CHAPTER 6
(Bill C-212)
SUMMARY
This enactment provides for parliamentary scrutiny and approval of user
fees set by regulating authorities. It also provides for greater
transparency in the cost recovery and fee setting activities of those
authorities, by requiring them to engage in a participatory consultation
with clients and other service users before introducing or amending
those fees.
http://lois.justice.gc.ca/en/2004/6/index.html

What I am really looking for though:
Where does the Buck Stop? by The Blair Consulting Group & Canadian
Manufacturers and Exporters, 1999, Quebec