Consultant Opportunity with PWYP-Canada May to December 2015 - Apply by April 20th

Consultant Opportunity with PWYP-Canada May to December 2015 - Apply by April 20th

Claire Woodside

Hi all,

PWYP-Canada is looking to hire a temporary consultant to help us implement a training program with members of the global PWYP network from May 2015 to December 2015. This is a great opportunity for a PhD student or a recent graduate looking to gain some experience, or for that matter anyone else who is interested! The position will be based in Ottawa.

We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about the resource extraction sector, familiar with the transparency movement and disclosure in the extractive sector, and whom knows about open data and has experience working with data. Full details are outlined in the attached document.

The application deadline is April 20th. We are hopeful that we will find the right candidate quickly!

Feel free to circulate widely!

Cheers,

Claire

Claire Woodside

Director/Directrice | Publish What You Pay-Canada/Publiez Ce Que Vous Payez-Canada

Unit 600-331 Cooper st. | Ottawa ON K2P 0G5

1-613-237-6768 ext.7 (o) | 1-613-794-3536 (m) | Skype: HelenClaire04

[hidden email] | www.pwyp.ca | @PwypCanada

Job_Project Assistant Extractives Data Training Program.pdf (366K) Download Attachment

FW: [CNCA] Consultant Opportunity with PWYP-Canada May to December 2015 - Apply by April 20th

Claire Woodside

The job description is now posted on our website. Please share widely. http://www.pwyp.ca/images/Job_Project_Assistant_Extractives_Data_Training_Program.pdf

[...]

Untitled attachment 06172.txt (185 bytes) Download Attachment