CivicAccess in Black and White in the CCA Newsletter - Cartouche

CivicAccess in Black and White in the CCA Newsletter - Cartouche

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Well lookey lookey!
The postie delivered my paper copy of the Canadian Cartographic
Association (http://www.cca-acc.org/) Newsletter - Cartouche
(http://www.cca-acc.org/publications.html) - this morning, and darn it,
the full CivicAccess Public Launch post appears, in both languages in
black and white, on p16.

Issue 62, Summer 2006

Re: CivicAccess in Black and White in the CCA Newsletter - Cartouche

Robin Millette
On 6/9/06, Tracey P. Lauriault <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The postie delivered my paper copy of the Canadian Cartographic
> Association (http://www.cca-acc.org/) Newsletter - Cartouche
> (http://www.cca-acc.org/publications.html) - this morning, and darn it,
> the full CivicAccess Public Launch post appears, in both languages in
> black and white, on p16.
>
> Issue 62, Summer 2006

Congrats!

Re: CivicAccess in Black and White in the CCA Newsletter - Cartouche

Michael Lenczner
wow.  that's incredible.  I could imagine an announcement about the
launch, but printing the entire launch post - that's pretty cool.