[CivicAccess-Discuss] Fwd: [SIG-IRList] Summer Internships at Nokia Bell Labs Cambridge

[CivicAccess-Discuss] Fwd: [SIG-IRList] Summer Internships at Nokia Bell Labs Cambridge

CivicAccess mailing list
OPI, particularly:

4. The Social Life of Cities. Investigate how the urban space shapes our social relationships. Enrolled in PhD in Computational Social Science or related fields. Experience with Python, GIS tools, Network Analysis.

5. Healthy City and Human Behavior. Investigate how air and sound pollutions affect human behavior. Enrolled in PhD in any computational field. Experience with Python, GIS tools, and Geographic Studies.

6. Look from Above. Investigate the usefulness of satellite data for discovering intangible urban properties such as dwellers' happiness. Enrolled in PhD in Computer Science, Geography, or related. Experience with Python, Computer Vision (experience with Deep Learning Models is a plus), GIS tools, and Web Development.