CitySondage Meeting - Skype

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
Friday afternoon?
lets say 1:30 PM.  I have a couple of people interested.

lauriault123

We would work together for an hour or so to develop the questionnaire
for those calling their municipalities - CitySondage

Any Ottawa Folks wanna meet for bubble tea face to face? (kid friendly
environment for those will little ones!)

Re: CitySondage Meeting - Skype

Michael Lenczner
sure.