Canadian e-consultation tools today?

Steven Clift
With Canada being one of the first nations to embrace using digital tools with their legal requirement for government agencies to consult, I am curious about what is happening in this space today in Canada?

So, what's new? Or old but still important?

Also, what great online public participation tools have emerged recently?

Specifically, I am doing a quick review of the market for online deliberation tools. What's made in Canada?

Reply to the group or privately to: [hidden email]

Thanks,
Steven Clift

Re: Canadian e-consultation tools today?

Steven Clift

Steven Clift  -  Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
   [hidden email]  -  +1 612 234 7072
   @democracy  -  http://linkedin.com/in/netclift
   http://1radionews.com - My radio app