Call for Proposal: Canadian Open Data Summit 2016

Call for Proposal: Canadian Open Data Summit 2016

Jean-Noé Landry
Hello everyone,

Here is the call for proposals for the Canadian Open Data Summit 2016. Please share!

You may send your proposals to [hidden email]

The deadline for submitting the proposals is: October 9, 2015

The proposals will be reviewed by: Open Data BC (as the event founder), Open North (as the CODS15 host), and 3 prominent members of the Canadian open data community.

A decision will be announced on [hidden email] the by: October 23, 2015

Best,

Jean-Noé
--
Jean-Noé Landry
Executive Director

Re: Call for Proposal: Canadian Open Data Summit 2016

Glen Newton
File is read protected (to me at least):

"You need permission

Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with
permission. Learn more"

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Jean-Noé Landry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Here is the call for proposals for the Canadian Open Data Summit 2016.
> Please share!
>
> https://docs.google.com/a/opennorth.ca/document/d/1-31ZfygQt0hb4Ff9mg2tNl4zIFVzenW9xLjwnmubZK8/edit?usp=sharing
>
> You may send your proposals to [hidden email]
>
> The deadline for submitting the proposals is: October 9, 2015
>
> The proposals will be reviewed by: Open Data BC (as the event founder), Open
> North (as the CODS15 host), and 3 prominent members of the Canadian open
> data community.
>
> A decision will be announced on [hidden email] the by:
> October 23, 2015
>
> Best,
>
> Jean-Noé
> --
> Jean-Noé Landry
> Executive Director
> opennorth.ca
> Mobile: 438-398-9338
> Twitter: @opennorth

Re: Call for Proposal: Canadian Open Data Summit 2016

Jean-Noé Landry
Settings have been changed

Jean-Noé Landry
Executive Director