Bravo !

Daniel
What was done in Canada for "civic access" is really a great new for
geomaticians worldwide. May it will be an example for others contries
(and I especially think of European countries).

BRAVO !!!

In the mai, 18th, I'll present a communication upon free geographic data
for the most important annual GIS exhibition in France. I've included
some slides to present and advertise your initiative. I would thanks
everybody who helps me for that, particularly Tracey Lauriault. Sorry
for not quoting everybody.
I'll publish these presentation as soon as possible, as asked to me.

2nd important info: a french lawyer, experienced with free licenses, has
scheduled to review the PGL version 0.1 in the next three weeks.

Isn't it time this year to release a 1.0 ? (by trying a merge with these
work and Canadian's contributions)

Sincerely yours,

Daniel FAIVRE

daniel.faivre.vcf (323 bytes) Download Attachment