BC campaign finance scandal/info

Hugh McGuire
the sort of data I'd like to see civicaccess make available:

there's a little scandal in BC about misreported campaign financing for
the liberals (apparently a misreported $500k). the data was collected &
analyzed by BC enviro group Dogwood Initiative, see some deets here:

http://www.dogwoodinitiative.org/democracy/campaign_finance_reform

Now wouldn't a nice civicaccess project be a big searchable database of
campaign contributions (municipal, provincial, fed), searchable by:
*MP
*Party
*Company/Individual
*Issue
*Industry/Special Interest
*riding

etc.

As far as I know all this info is available, but not very well
disseminated/organized. would be nice if it were.

I'll send an email to Dogwood just to let them know about civicaccess.ca ...

Hugh.