A few other Electoral Maps + wikipedia entry

A few other Electoral Maps + wikipedia entry

Tracey P. Lauriault-2
http://ccablog.blogspot.com/
Canadian Cartographic Association's Blogspot

Sorry for the heavy carto data! But how could I resist!

there is also a great & super informative wikipedia entry with some
data.  i luv that!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_2006

Re: A few other Electoral Maps + wikipedia entry

Patrick Dinnen
Those maps are really cool. The combination of data, maps, wikipedia and
speed seems like the perfect demonstration of the ideas about why this
type of data should be free (speech and beer).

Patrick

Tracey P. Lauriault wrote:

> http://ccablog.blogspot.com/
> Canadian Cartographic Association's Blogspot
>
> Sorry for the heavy carto data! But how could I resist!
>
> there is also a great & super informative wikipedia entry with some
> data.  i luv that!
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_2006

Re: A few other Electoral Maps + wikipedia entry

Michael Lenczner
wow.  very cool.